Ways to Give
- Check or cash placed in offering plates collected after communion part of the service.
- Check by mail to the church office at Grafton Christian Church, 109 Brick Church Road, Yorktown, VA 23692.
- Stock (see financial secretary for process), which allows capital gains to be donated tax-free.
- Check from IRA, annuities, etc. directly to the church for those who are required to make a minimum withdrawal (RMD) each year. The amount of the donation can be deducted from gross income for tax purposes.
- Kroger Shopping. Money will be donated to Grafton Christian Church as you shop at Kroger with your Shopper's Card. Please enroll in Kroger's Community Rewards Program to designate our church to receive funds. Just go online to Kroger Community rewards (choose Grafton Kroger as local store) and link your Shopper’s Card to our church name or number TQ187. Funds will be given to our church based on your shopping at no cost to you.